Following Topics Are Covered (In Detail)
- Reversible (Quasi static process) and Irreversible Process
- Ideal Cycle for IC Engines,
- Relation between P&T and V&T for an adiabatic process.
- Working of constant volume cycle or Otto cycle
- Constant pressure cycle or Diesel cycle
- Mean effective pressure (Pm or mep).
- The Dual Combination cycle or the Semi Diesel cycle,
- Working of a four stroke petrol engine.
- Two Stroke engine
- Mechanical efficiency, Brake work Done, Power, Heat added and Thermal efficiency.
- Specific fuel consumption.
- Difference between (two stroke & four stroke petrol engine, Petrol engine & diesel engine, the Theoretical and Actual four stroke petrol engine, Theoretical and actual valve timing of four stroke petrol engine).
- Actual P-V Diagram for Diesel Engine
- Preignition or Misfiring
- Testing of IC Engine (Morse Key Test)
- Super charging
- Simple plain tube carburetor
- Air Fuel Ratio
- Fuel flow
- Air Fuel ratio for In-compressible flow of Air
- Diesel Fuel Injection
- Advanced Carburetor System
- Idling System
- The Accelerating System
- The Economiser or Metering Rod system
- Choke Valve
- Analysis of Fuel and Exhaust gas
- Product of Combustion
- Pollution In Exhaust Gases
- Methods of Preventing pollution in Exhaust Gas
- Unleaded Petrol
- Rating of Fuel
- Equivalence ratio
- Combustion in IC Engine
- Abnormal Combustion in SI Engines
- Combustion in CI Engines
- Knocking in CI Engine Atomization
Click Here To Download[/sociallocker]
- If this PDF file doesn’t view properly in Smart Phones than open this page on PC/Laptop/Tablet etc…
- If you see this error message, Like “Unexpected server response (204)” than may be you have a download manager installed on your browser? This sometimes causes problems. For View PDF File here Disabling the download manager or You may also be able to configure the download manager not to intercept PDF downloads.