(मुक़दमा चलाना / न्याय की प्रार्थना करना)
to take legal action against a person or organization
Synonyms- Appeal for, Petition for, Take to court, File a claim
E.g- 1. Some people sues over the most minor things.
2. They threatened to sues if the work was not completed.
3. She is suing her husband for a divorce.
4. She sued the paper for damages after they wrongly described her as a prostitute.
5. I think Erica was disappointed I didn’t want to sue someone.
6. “Fred ought to sue him for false arrest,” Sophia said.