(sɑːləm / sa.lam / sol.uhm)Solemn Meaning(Adj)
Solemn Meaning In Hindi :- (गंभीर / औपचारिक / विधिपूर्ण)
Solemn Meaning In English :- Someone or something that is very serious rather than cheerful or humorous.
Solemn Synonym :- pensive, sedate, reflective, serious, grave, earnest, sincere
E.g- 1. My teacher had a solemn face when she was talking to the naughty students.
2. A film with a solemn social message.
3. She spoke in a solemn and thoughtful manner.
4. That is the solemns task of the Democratic Party.
5. His dark eyes were solemns as he regarded her.
6. What a lovely solemn girl she is, with her rich low voice and her mother’s Spanish blood.
7. It is the solemns obligation of their employer to pay them on time.
8. Humor cuts through the film’s most solemns moments.
9. I send my prayers and good wishes to all those who will be marking this solemns anniversary.
10. I invite the people of the world who share our grief to join us in this solemns observance.
11. The solemns scene is broken by their wide grins.
12. The Office of the President was shown great respect on a very sad & solemns day.