Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) Handwritten Color Notes PDF
Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) is the most important subject of Civil Engineering and every Student or Scholar Should clear all the concepts of Advanced subjects of Civil Engineering.
Today’s real problem with the students is that there are very difficult to find the best content notes in the digital world.
That’s why here we are providing you the best content Premium Notes of Toppers in a well-Designed manner, which will be definitely very helpful for your exam. Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) notes will help you to high scoring in Engineering Competitive exams like GATE, IES, FE (NCEES), SSC JE etc… We wish that every student clears his concepts to the deep level and having good scores in his exams. We covers almost all topics of Reinforced Cement Concrete.
Why NewtonDesk Notes is Important?
Nowadays Students Pays High amount of Fees in coaching or institutes to Preparation of various Exams, But According to Toppers Self study is the best way to crack any exam. However for self-study, students don’t have proper guidance and best study material to Preparation of his exams, that’s why NewtonDesk Team has started a new program with the help of Toppers and Highly Experienced Teachers to provide the Best content Digital Notes, which is specially designed for self-study.
Key Features of Reinforced Cement Concrete Notes
(1) All Depth Concepts with Solved Problems (will help to High Score in Exams).
(2) High Quality Scanned Pages.
(3) All Stuff Written in well design manner.
(4) Colored Creative Notes will help you to keep your Focus for a Long Time.
(5) Latest Notes for Upcoming exams 2022-23.
Note:- Unlike reading from books, there is a Magic to reading from our handwritten colored notes. We highly recommend you to do the Study with Creative Notes.
Notes Price:- These Notes are not expensive as comparison to our expertise hard work, But it depends on you, that what is important for you, Money or Quality Content. If you are serious student about this subject, we hope you will go for the quality content, and for this, we ensure you will never regret your decision after buy these RCC notes. It’s like a TREASURE for students to get high scores in Civil Engineering Competitive Exams, Never missed it.
Following Topics are covered in Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) Handwritten Colored Notes PDF: –
(1) Basic Concept (Introduction, Classification and manufacturing of concrete, Concrete mix, Hardened concrete ,Physical strength Properties of concrete, Testing of Hardened concrete Concrete mix design and Problems and RCC)
(2) Limit State Method (Limit state, Partial safety factors, Stress strain curve, Assumption Of LS, Stress Bloc Parameter, Problems)
(3) Design of Rectangular Section (Singly reinforced and Doubly reinforced)
(4) Flanged Section (Types, Effective Flange width, Analysis, Problems, Design steps and Problems)
(5) Working Stress Method (Definition, Assumptions, Axial Load, Modular ratio, Singly Reinforced beam ,Doubly Reinforced Section, design Steps and Problems, Analysis of T-Beam)
(6) Design of Beam (Effective Span, Arrangement of Loading ,Shrinkage, Deflection, Simply Supported Beam)
(7) Limit State of Shear (Shear Stress variation , Types of shear and modes of failure, ,Design shear and Shear Reinforcement, Design steps and Problems, Minimum shear and deflection)
(8) Bond and Anchorage (Types of bond stress, Development Length, Bond Failure mechanism, Splicing, Curtailment Positive and Negative Reinforcement)
(9) Torsion (Equivalent shear and Moment, Design steps and Problems)
(10) Slab (classification, codal provisions, Deflection, Design steps and Problems on One-way and two way Slabs)
(11) Compression Member (classification, Assumptions, Effective Length, codal provisions, Eccentricity, ,Short column, Design of column and problems and long column)
(12) Foundation (Types of Foundation codal provisions, Design of Isolated Footing and problems and combined Footing)
(13) Retaining Wall (Types of Retaining Wall, earth pressure Theories, Assumptions of Rankine’s Theory, Types of Earth Pressure, Stability of Retaining wall, Design procedure and problem)
(14) Water Tank (classification, codal provisions, analysis and design of Water Tank)
(15) Pre-stressed concrete (Advantages and disadvantages of prestressing, Types of prestressing, Assumptions and analysis and Problems Cracking load /moment )
(16) Pre-stress losses (Losses in Pre-stress and Problems, Deflection and Shear in prestress beam, Cable Profile)
(17) Staircase (Types of Staircase and problems)
(18) Earthquake Design (Design and Time period)
(19) Masonry Design (Important terms of Masonry, effective Length)
|RCC Notes PDF|
|$7 (USD)||₹399 (INR)|
|If You are Not able to Buy!
Get These Notes on Subscription
|GLOBAL||Stripe & PayPal|
|INDIANS||(UPI / BHIM / Phone pay/ Paytm / G-pay / Ola money / Jio money / Mobikwik/ Freecharge / Net Banking / Credit or Debit card)|
|Other Civil Engg. Notes|
|Strength Of Material|
*If you are facing any kind of Issue, you can Contact us.