(कौशल / वीरता / साहस / दिलेरी)
Skill or expertise in a particular activity or field / bravery in battle.
Synonyms- Expertise, Skill, Talent, Bravery, Daring, Boldness, Courage
E.g- 1. He was famous for his prowesse as an athlete.
2. The Sikhs are famed for their prowesse in battle.
3. He is known for his prowesse on the football field.
4. He’s always boasting about his sexual prowess.
5. Shruti hangs her paintings on the wall to display her prowess in art.
6. Cavalry is unknown, and the battles are mainly decided by the prowesse of the Kings.