(pə.vɜːt / pər.vərt / per.vert)Pervert Meaning(vb.)
Pervert Meaning in Hindi – (ठरकी / विकृत व्यक्ति / गुमराह व्यक्ति /// बिगाड़ना / भ्रष्ट करना / दूषित करना / संमार्ग से हटाना)
Meaning in English – A person whose sexual behaviour is to be as abnormal (immoral) and unacceptable / Distort or corrupt the original course, meaning, or state of (something).
Synonyms of Pervert:- Deviate, Weirdo, Deviant, Misapply, Falsify
E.g-1. “Only a pervert would think this is funny,” He said.
2. Trump clearly perverted US official diplomacy in pursuit of his own private interests.
3. He is now serving 18 years in prison for perverting the course of justice.
4. Every boy is not a pervert and every girl is not innocent.
5. Last year, three men were jailed for perverting the course of justice.
6. She was found guilty of perverting the course of justice in December.
7. Any reform will destroy and pervert our constitution.
8. Please do not perceive me as a pervert, I am thirsty of your love.
9. Please do not perceive me as a pervert, I love you a lot.
10. “This guy was a pervert, he was a child molester,” Elina said.
11. They were arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice.