(auts.kərts / awt·skuhts)Outskirts Meaning(n.)
Outskirts meaning in Hindi:- (सरहद / उपनगर / पड़ोस / बाह्यांचल)
Meaning in English:- the outer parts of a town or city / the areas of a town or city that are furthest away from the centre / outlying areas of a city or town.
Synonyms of Outskirts:- Periphery, Border, Boundary, Outpost, Edge
E.g-1. They live on the outskirts of Paris.
2. Army post on the outskirts of the city.
3. Our family moved to the outskirts of New York.
4. Security forces arrested Acosta on June 21 on the outskirts of Caracas.
5. A bomber struck at an entrance to the anti-terrorism brigade on the outskirts of the city.
6. As many as 200,000 more were believed camped in the outskirts of the city.
7. Five people were injured in the blasts – one in the city centre and the other in the outskirts.
8. State security agents seized him that day from Beijing’s outskirts.
9. Artillery and mortar shells were landing in the outskirts of the city.
10. Our car broke down on the outskirts of the city.