(भाषा वैज्ञानिक / भाषाविज्ञान संबंधी)
connected with language or the study of language
Syn- language-producing, semantic, lingual
E.g-1. maybe just because I’ve taken a linguistics class.
2. The age at which children begin to acquire linguistic skills.
3. She dreams of opening a museum of linguistic diversity.
4. I am trying to clear the linguistic hurdles that show up on my chart.
5. My training in linguistics prepared me well for this.
6. It is a literature that poses cultural as well as linguistic challenges.