(in-tru-d) Intrude (vb.)
(घुसेड़ना / घुस पड़ना / बिना अधिकार के प्रवेश करना / अतिक्रमण करना)
Enter Uninvited / To Go Into A Place Or Situation In Which You Are Not Allowed.
Syn- Infringe, Interfere, Invade, Encroach, Meddle
E.g-1. The intruder aircraft was shot down while retaliating by India.
2. He would not allow Tenorio to intrude upon our quiet hills.
3. Our immune cells normally pounce on intruding bacteria and viruses.
4. They intruded on everyday situations and turned up in nightmares.
5. I don’t have a right to intrude on her family
6. If the married couple accepts the sperm from another man then she is inviting the intrusion of another man’s seed into herself.
7. As she opened the door to her apartment, she was brutally attacked by an intruder who smashed a tea kettle over her head and then raped her.