(in·sin·u·ate / in·si·nyoo·eit / ɪn-sɪ-neu-eɪt)Insinuate Meaning(vb.)
Insinuate Meaning in Hindi – (इशारा करना / चालाकी से सुझाना / धीरे-धीरे भड़काना / संकेत करना)
Meaning in English – Suggest or hint (something bad or reprehensible) in an indirect and unpleasant way. / saying in an indirect way that something bad is the case / slide (oneself or a thing) slowly and smoothly into a particular place. / Suggest in an indirect or covert way.
Synonyms of Insinuate:- Allude, Indicate, Hint, Signal, Imply, Gesture, Suggest, Intimate
Sentences using Insinuate:- E.g-1. It is there to insinuate to you that books are hard and telly is easy.
2. It was unclear whether he sought to insinuate some form of U.S. culpability.
3. Maria says: “He insinuated that he liked Cuban women.”
4. I also am afraid she would think I was insulting her by insinuating she needs therapy.
5. They also insinuate that relatives of the prisoners are on their lists.
6. He insinuate his doubt of her ability.
7. His joke insinuated that divorced people are failures.
8.“He tried to insinuate that everything would be easier if I went along,” she recalled.
9. She’s insinuating that their unashamed existence is a kind of propaganda.
10. When I try to talk to them about it, they insinuate I’m hysterical and needy.