newton desk facebook page newton desk google android app

Subscribe Your Email To Get Free All Latest Updates...

Newton desk yellow qr code To Get Better Experience of This Website, Kindly Open It On Laptop / PC / Tablet   All FlashCard Images Are In High-Resolution, Please wait For Some Seconds To Open While You Click On Image. 
Home / Country Facts / How Much Physical and Digital Currency Exist In The World
How Much Physical and Digital Currency Exist In The World

How Much Physical and Digital Currency Exist In The World

Physical & Digital Currency Facts

According to economists, Around 8% of the world’s currency is in physical form (Cash). and the rest of 92% is in digital (Bank balance).

 

More Country Facts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Scroll To Top
Translate »
error: