(विशिष्ट वर्ग / समाज का उत्कृष्ट भाग)
The richest, most powerful, best-educated, or best-trained group in a society.
Syn- Upper-class, Noble
E.g-1. It’s all part of the career path for an elites cyclist.
2. Socialism is toxic to all except the ruling elites.
3. A powerful and corrupt elites has bled this country dry.
4. He joined a Maoist group and is an expert on the Nazi elite.
5. The winners of this science award represent the elites of our high schools.
6. Voters interviewed Sunday said they were worried about corruption among Lebanon’s political elite.