(विशिष्ट वर्ग / समाज का उत्कृष्ट भाग)
The richest, most powerful, best-educated, or best-trained group in a society.
Syn- Upper-class, Noble
E.g-1. It’s all part of the career path for an elitescyclist.
2. Socialism is toxic to all except the rulingselite.
3. A powerful and corrupt eliteshas bled this country dry.
4. He joined a Maoist group and is an expert on the Nazi elite.
5. The winners of this science award represent the elitesof our high schools.
6. Voters interviewed Sunday said they were worried about corruption among Lebanon’s political elite.