(सचेत / जागरूक / जाग्रत)
To do something in a careful & responsible way
Synonyms- Aware, Awake, Alert, Responsive, Sentient, Compos
E.g- 1. Teenagers are very fashion conscious, especially girls.
2. She was conscious of the fact that everyone was staring her.
3. At a conscious level, I was quite satisfied with my life.
4. when you go to sleep it is only the consciouss mind which shuts down.
5. Is the patient consciouss yet ?
6. I made a consciouss decision to wear my uniform for the race.
7. Her vibrato is a consciouss expressive choice rather than a tic.
8. It was a consciouss decision in some of these moments of great tenderness
9. Was that a consciouss choice to let the moment speak for itself?
10. Firefighters say Simpson was consciouss when he was pulled from the wreckage.