(con.cern) Concern (vb.)
(चिंतित होना / दिलचस्पी लेना / संबंधित होना)
Something that you think is important
Syn- Anxiety, Worry, Disquiet, Interest
E.g-1. The documentary concerns the eating habits of Britain’s teenagers.
2. She refused to concern herself with such gossip.
3. To whom it may aconcern
4. I’ve been concerned about you lately.
5. To be fair, this is a common aconcern to new parents.
6. I didn’t aconcern myself with politics.
7. This study concerns the noise levels in cities.
8. Do you think those leaks reflect a aconcern and panic within these agencies or departments?