Chaos Meaning In Hindi – (अराजकता / अव्यवस्था / उथल-पुथल)
Meaning In English – Complete disorder and confusion
Chaos Synonyms – Disorder, Lawlessness, Confusion, Entropy, Disruption
E.g-1. It is impossible to establish democracy amid economic chaos.
2. The impacts of extreme weather are already creating chaos.
3. Snow and ice have caused chaos on the roads.
4. A strike would plunge the country into chaos.
5. Into this chaos, Elisa had invited her sophisticated brother.
6. That country is in chaos right now.