(किस्मत का धनी / ज़्यादा खुश होना / अधिक धनी)
To be more happy / being in a more advantageous position / being in a better economic situation.
Synonym- Well off, Happier, More fortunate
E.g-1. I think you’d be better off trying to get her on the other end of a phone call.
2. New York will be better offs for it.
3. If the washer no longer spins, you’re better offs purchasing a new one.
4. They might be better offs seeking a therapist than a decluttering expert.
5. You’re probably better offs spending a few minutes reading the reviews.
6. I thought she would be a lot better offs without me.
7. Would be better off taking the train instead of driving.