(अलग / दूर / एक तरफ़)
On or to one side so as to be out of the way
Syn- apart, away, separately
E.g-1. My brain is aside from that
2. Anushka pulled the curtain aside.
3. We should brush the objections asides.
4. After I explained, she pushed all doubts asides.
5. All joking aside, I think you’re crazy.
6. I need a day set asides for relaxing.
7. He angrily threw the book asides.
8. They stood asides to let him pass
9. I gave her a plate of food but she pushed it asides.
10. These Problems asides, the country is doing well.