(ə.kwɪt / ac.quit)Acquit Meaning(vb.)
Acquit Meaning in Hindi – (बरी करना / निर्दोष ठहराना / मुक्त करना / रिहा करना / अपराधमुक्त करना)
Meaning in English – Free (someone) from a criminal charge by a verdict of not guilty / Officially declared in a Court of Law that someone is not guilty of a particular crime.
Synonyms of Acquit:- Absolve, Release, Liberate, Exonerate
E.g-1. A suspect was arrested in that case but was later acquitted.
2. The verdict is out. I am Acquitted.
3. Rocky was acquitted of murder but later found liable for the deaths in a civil case.
4. After four years she was acquitted by Italy’s highest appeals court.
5. They were all acquitted of the more serious crime of rebellion.
6. The Senate acquitted Johnson, falling short by a single vote of the two-thirds majority necessary to convict.
7. He was acquitted in a second trial last year.
8. Johnson was acquitted by one vote in the Senate.