(अदल-बदल करना / अदला-बदली)
To give something to someone in exchange for something else / To replace one thing with another / Give (something) in exchange for
Syn- Exchange, Change, Substitute, Switch, Trade, Interchange, Barter
E.g-1. The black uniforms were swapped for green T-shirts bearing the party logo
2. She agreed on swapping boyfriend for a day.
3. Both parties need to agree on lists of prisoners to be swapped.
4. I Swapped clothes with my boyfriend for a week.
5. Wife swapping a common practice in the Navy.
6. Emily and Jacob challenge each other to do the girl vs boy clothes swap.
7. My wife is addicted to partner swappings