Stanford University is a private research university in Stanford, California (USA). Stanford is known for its academic strength, wealth, and proximity to Silicon Valley. It’s Rank Comes in Top 5 Universities of The World every year.
FOR UNDERGRADUATED ADMISSION
Required Application Components
- Coalition Application or Common Application
- $90 nonrefundable application fee or fee waiver request
(counselor verification required)
- Official testing (SAT with Essay or ACT with Writing) sent from the College Board or ACT
- School report including counselor letter of recommendation
- Official transcript(s)
- Letters of recommendation from two teachers
- Midyear transcript
After Submitting Your Application
- ADD firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book or safe senders list. Double-check that your email address is valid to ensure you receive all Stanford University correspondence.
- CHECK your application status regularly once we have sent you an email confirming receipt of your application.
- CONSIDER applying for financial aid. Visit stanford.edu for deadlines and details.
Coalition Application:- Click Here
Common Application:- Click Here
Application Deadline:- Click Here
Application Fee Or Waiver:- Click Here
More Details For Undergraduate:- Click Here
FOR GRADUATE ADMISSION
Eligibility for Admission
- To be eligible for admission to graduate programs at Stanford, applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
- Applicants must hold, or expect to hold before enrollment at Stanford, a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. college or university accredited by a regional accrediting association.
- Applicants from institutions outside the U.S. must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing. See minimum level of study required of International applicants.
- You may apply to only one degree program per academic year, with these exceptions: within the Biosciences, you may apply to up to three Ph.D. programs within your one application; and you may apply concurrently to one departmental program and to a professional school program (Law School, School of Medicine, or Graduate School of Business ).
English Language Proficiency Program
- Adequate command of spoken and written English is required for admission. Evidence of adequate English proficiency must be submitted before enrollment is approved by Graduate Admissions.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)scores are required of all applicants whose first language is not English. Stanford does not accept IELTS scores.
- Admission is offered only to students who are fully prepared in English or who have advanced intermediate proficiency in English that could be raised to the required level by enrollment in a summer intensive English program.
- Stanford University offers a six-week Intensive English and Academic Orientation Program in the summer for students who plan to begin graduate study in the autumn quarter.
- GRE scores are valid for approximately five years from the date taken. TOEFL scores submitted to Stanford must be from a test taken within the last 18 months. No scores are valid beyond the date ETS(Educational Testing Service ) will send or resend them to schools.
All applicants must complete one test from each category
|SAT/ACT/TOEFL||Math SAT II Subject Test||Science SAT II Subject Test|
|SAT (old or new)||Math Level 1||Biology|
|ACT||Math Level 2||Chemistry|
|Paper Based Test (PBT)||577||600+|
|Internet Based Test (IBT)||90||100+|
Degree Courses:- Click Here
Application Fee Payment:- Click Here
Application For Graduate Admission:- Click Here
FAQ About GRE AND TOEFL:- Click Here
The Unofficial Stanford Blog:- Click Here
More Detail Information:- Click Here
Official Contact:- Click Here