(fa.tiːɡ) Fatigue Meaning (n.)
Fatigue Meaning in Hindi:- (थकान / थकावट)
Meaning in English:- Extreme tiredness resulting from mental or physical exertion or illness/ Temporary loss of strength and energy
Fatigue Synonyms- Tiredness, Weariness, Lethargy, Weakness, Exhaustion
E.g- 1. he was nearly dead with fatigue.
2. Endless chatter fatigues me.
3. The crash was caused by metal fatigues in one of the propeller blades.
4. Her eyes felt heavy with fatigues.
5. She wore fatigues dress.
6. She said she did her best to handle the intense fatigue, emotional distress, and loss of physical control.
7. He was fatigued, an obvious problem for soldiers in combat.
8. There was almost a sense of fatigues before he got there.