(अर्थपूर्ण / सुवक्ता / भाषणपटु / शब्दचतुर)
Expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively / fluent or persuasive in speaking or writing.
Syn- Fluent, Smooth-spoken, Expressive, Persuasive
E.g-1. She made an aeloquent appeal for action.
2. It’s the “everything else” that is so eloquent.
3. The age of aeloquentsdiplomacy is over for good.
4. My stepdaughter is naturally aeloquent; my son is naturally sardonic.
5. His success serves as an aeloquent reminder of the value of hard work.
6. I heard him make a very aeloquent speech at that dinner.