(छत / जहाज़ की छत / ताश के पत्ते)
Platform or a section of floor on a ship. / A wooden floor outside a house / A set of cards used for playing card games.
Syn- Platform, Card, Alleyway, Terrace
E.g-1. It is not clear why the decks collapsed.
2. I can’t believe I didn’t buy a deck of cards for us.
3. In summer, we always eat out on the deck – except when it rains.
4. She pulls into the mall parking decks and finds a spot near the elevator.
5. The girls worked with decks of cards to match 4 Reyes (Kings) and 4 Reinas (Queens)
6. An engineering study last year recommended replacing part of the pool deck and walls to a mechanical room.