(cri.tique) Critique (n.)
(समीक्षा / आलोचनात्मक लेख)
review or examine something critically, like an art essay or a book report
Synonyms: analysis, evaluation, assessment, appraisal, Criticism
E.g-1. She wrote a radical critique of the philosopher’s early essays.
2. Students take turns critiquing each others’ work.
3. I don’t remember inviting your critique of my plan.
4. Why does she want to draw our attention back to Nochlin’s critique?
5. His critiques of racism were never radical, but they were pointed.
6. They gave a fair and honest critique of her art.