(kənˈtā-jəs / kənˈteɪ.dʒəs) Contagious Meaning (Adj.)
Contagious Meaning in Hindi:- (संक्रामक / छूत से लगने वाला रोग / स्पर्श संचार)
Meaning in English:- (spread from one person or organism to another, typically by direct contact / tending to spread from person to person / A contagious feeling spreads quickly among people)
Synonyms of Contagious:- Infectious, Transmissible, Epidemic
Contagious Meaning with Sentences
E.g:-1. For most people, the highly contagious virus causes no, mild or moderate symptoms but some suffer severe disease and even death.
2. For most people, the highly contagious coronavirus causes symptoms such as high fever and a dry cough.
3. The Chinese government lied to the world about the danger and contagious nature of COVID-19.
4. I have a cold and I’m still contagious.
5. She has a contagious smile.
6. Your infection is highly contagious, so don’t let anyone else use your towel.
7. She said the WHO is an essential component of battling the highly contagious virus.
8. To contain the spread of this highly contagious disease, towns and cities in India have been forced into a lockdown.
9. The highly contagious measles virus continues to spread around the globe.
10. The virus is so contagious, 92–95% of a population needs to be fully immunized to ward off outbreaks.
11. Doctors and contagious disease authorities largely agree that all of us need to wear masks.
12. Always laughing because your laughter is contagious, I already know it’s going to be funny.