Cherry Blossoms Park
About Cherry Blossoms Park
- Cherry Blossoms Park is Located in Guiyang, Guizhou Province, China.
- Cherry blossom is said to represent both the fragility and the beauty of life.
- Guiyang Cherry Garden is the largest cherry plantation base worldwide.
- According to local media, the garden in Pingba County is home to more than 500,000 cherry trees. Pingba farm covered in fields of flowers, from peach blossoms to magnolias and lilac, every spring.
- Two million tourists have come to visit the cherry garden each year since 2005, with 1.3 million visiting during flower season. hundreds of thousands of tourists visit to take in the apricot, cherry and azalea blossoms at their peak.
- If you are going to make plan to visit China during the period of late March and early April, your travel time will meshes with cherry blossom bloom in Guiyang .
- Ethnic festivals, unique songs and dances and traditional handcrafts can all be found nearby.
- Cherry blossom tree normally found in Chine, Japan, Taiwan, India, Pakistan, West Siberia, Iran, Canada and America, But in Huge Amount of Cherry tree found in China and Japan. Even The national flower of Japan is Cherry Blossom.