(चेतावनी / विरोध / सावधान-पत्र)
A warning against certain acts / A warning of specific stipulation, conditions, or limitation of something such as information or an agreement.
Synonym– Warning, Caution, Proviso, Alert
E.g-1. The court of appeal inserted a crucial caveat to the case.
2. There are some major caveats to the research.
3. She put a caveats on the estate to prevent probate.
4. Despite these caveats, other string theorists are approving of the new work.
5. Koch accepted the offer, though with some caveats.
6. Christie herself approved of the film with one caveat.
7. There are some obvious caveats to results like these, so let’s tackle them one at a time.
8. There are a few caveats to the study.