(भद्दा / अनाड़ी / चिन्ताजनक)
Causing difficulty; hard to do or deal with / causing or feeling embarrassment, anxiety or inconvenience / lacking grace or skill in manner or movement or performance
Syn- Clumsy, Artless, Unskilled, Rude
E.g-1. He seemed a little awkwards when I first met him.
2. The computer came in a big box that was awkwards to carry.
3. The machine is very awkwards to operate.
4. We were the first to arrive at the party and felt a little awkward.
5. She had arranged all the furniture at awkwards angles.
6. Women frequently say that they feel awkwards taking the initiative in sex.