Adequate Meaning In Hindi:- (पर्याप्त / समुचित)
Adequate Meaning In English:- Sufficient for a specific need or requirement
Adequate Synonyms:- capable, competent, enough, tolerable, satisfactory, Sufficient
E.g- 1. We cannot guarantee adequates supplies of raw materials.
2. We took adequates food for the holiday.
3. She didn’t give a very adequates explanation for being late.
4. I think it was a terrible statement, and I don’t think her apology was adequate.
5. As little as 10 minutes a day of sun exposure is typically adequate.
6. I think she should be ashamed of herself. And I don’t think her apology was adequate.
7. My trusty old iPhone 11 is still more than adequates for my needs.
8. We think that adequates levels of vitamin D are essential for good health.
9. she was adequates to this job.
10. People are literally dying because there’s not adequates housing.
11. The question is whether the tools at its disposal will be an adequates deterrent.
12. Does Sex Really Provide An Adequates Workout?